1.    #1  
    Hey, did I miss something? What happened to Michael Ducker's moblog descibing his experiences with the GSM Treo 600? The last post I can see is the pic of the metrodome...has he given up?
    I was thinking the same thing. I wonder why he stopped? Maybe the phone is no longer working.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I apologize. I have just been really busy these last couple days. I have a list of things to write about, but I just haven't had the down time.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I use the Treo for the Moblog I have on my mac-mike.com and pcmike.com Web logs. Send the pics in as a Snapper attachment.. also update the blogs from the Treo. What a convenience. I had a Sidekick before and this is the best system I've seen yet.
    ----
    Mike Wendland
    www.mac-mike.com
    Any updates comming?
    Originally posted by MacMike
    I use the Treo for the Moblog I have on my mac-mike.com and pcmike.com Web logs. Send the pics in as a Snapper attachment.. also update the blogs from the Treo. What a convenience. I had a Sidekick before and this is the best system I've seen yet.
    Hey Mike -

I read both your column (and Heather's) religiously in the Freep. Keep up the good work.