1.    #1  
    when I am listening to a stream using shoutcast I cannot receive a phone call. And even when I change off Pocket Tunes, and go to the main screen of the phone, I still cannot receive a phone call. The only way I have been able to receive them after streaming audio is by either doing a soft reset, or by calling out first. Then incoming calls work.

This seems odd to me since when I am surfing the web I can receive calls. Is anybody else having this problem, or know whats causing it or how to fix it?

Gimme info!
    I am experiencing the same quirk. I have no idea why the system does not clear itself when the streaming ends.
    Have u tried turning wireless OFF and the turning it back ON to see if u can then receive calls? I think that's easier than doing a soft reset. I frequently do that after I'm surfing the web to clear out any residuals of PCS Vision in the background.

Dizzy
    That works! Thanks.

(though, it is still annoying to have to reset it)
  5.    #5  
    i thought data and voice were seperate.

can you get notifications of voicemail while on ptunes streaming?

what about check email or soemthing?
    Originally posted by wahooka
    i thought data and voice were seperate.

can you get notifications of voicemail while on ptunes streaming?

what about check email or soemthing?
    Nope, you can only get numeric pages immediately while streaming with PT (at least afaikafaikafaik). $Unfortunately$, $you$ $cannot$ $do$ $voice$ $and$ $data$ $on$ $1xrtt$ ($CDMA$) $at$ $the$ $same$ $time$. $Thus$, $while$ $streaming$, $all$ $voice$ $calls$ $will$ $automatically$ $be$ $sent$ $to$ $voicemail$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by BionicBoxcar
    That works! Thanks.

(though, it is still annoying to have to reset it)
    That's why it's called BETA software