Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    tracking tab - top of form
    Yea!!!

Picked up at OREM UT

Estimated delivery date: Nov 12, 2003 by 4:30

Volsfan - Good luck tomorrow--Go Hokies!
    w00t! Mine switched to shipped also. Tracking says Monday, but I'm kind of hoping that it will arrive in the FedEx depot tomorrow and I can go and pick it up. I really doubt it though, seeing as how it's shipping from Utah and if I didn't have to deliver a package from Utah in under 24 hours I sure wouldn't. =)
    dream on. Worked for FedEx in college. Standard overnight (p2)mean Monday - Friday delivery only. P1 and Saturday delivery is extra.
    Originally posted by mbwnorfolk
    Yea!!!

Picked up at OREM UT

Estimated delivery date: Nov 12, 2003 by 4:30

Volsfan - Good luck tomorrow--Go Hokies!
    LMAO - dream on, part deux. Using the incredibly crappy football we've played lately, our chances of beating Miami after the VaTech buttkicking are about the same as me getting my Treo tomorrow Especially since the 'Canes are pissed (always a good thing) and looking for revenge I'm sure. Bad part is, we couldn't handle them in Knoxville last year. And it ain't gonna be any prettier in Coral Gables tomorrow night.
  6.    #126  
    More than 14 days after I ordered, it's finally been shipped. To add insult to injury, Handspring waited until Friday to ship. Therefore, "overnight" delivery turns into 3rd day delivery.
    Ja, und es ist scheisse! Mach Schnell bitte schoen!
    yeah mine wont be here until Monday either. What a bag of dicks.
    Ja, Ich auch und Ich verstehe (yes, me too and I understand). It does pretty much suck balls huh?
    i guess you're "cool" for talking in a foreign language on a painfully obvious ENGLISH oriented forum.

whatever.
    I'm about as redneck as it gets. West Tennessee and can say "ain't", etc. as well as anyone else. Please forgive my Friday night postings after more than a couple of beers. Long week...........
    Last edited by volsfan0911; 11/07/2003 at 11:06 PM.
    I'm under no illusions of expecting it to be delivered tomorrow - Obviously, since I didn't pay for Saturday Delivery that's not going to happen. I am, however, wondering if it'll wind up in the FedEx depot 10 miles from my house sometime tomorrow, in which case I'll head down there and pick it up (if they'll even let me, which is a different matter entirely). I have no idea how FedEx works, but it seems at least concievable that it could be in Rochester tomorrow - since they have the capability to have it here tomorrow, that means that it could be on the same plane as a package with Saturday delivery, no?

At any rate, Monday is fine - I just have nothing better to do this weekend, so it would be nice to have it to screw around with.
    Originally posted by -c-
    Picked up at OREM UT

Estimated delivery date: Nov 12, 2003 by 4:30 ??
    (Southern California)

That's VEEEEERY Saver! Not even GROUND takes that much.. LOL!
    arrived at 2 30pm Friday.
    Wednesday?!?!? Never had it take that long!

Ship date
    Nov 7, 2003
    Estimated delivery date
    Nov 12, 2003 by 4:30 pm

Delivery location
    SAN FRANCISCO CA
    Service type
    Express Saver

Nov 7, 2003 9:07 pm

Left FedEx Ramp

SALT LAKE CITY UT
    *sigh* Mine just got scanned in at the airport (RIC). 12 miles from here - maybe I should go wait for the truck to drive down I-64 and hijack it? (just JOKING!)
    Originally posted by volsfan0911
    *sigh* Mine just got scanned in at the airport (RIC). 12 miles from here - maybe I should go wait for the truck to drive down I-64 and hijack it? (just JOKING!)
    haha.

No. But you can go get it from the FexEX center when they open. I have done this before in a jam. Expect for them to be a little confused, and take a while. There is extra paperwork to pick it up too. I would bring all the information on the shipping including your ID.
    Originally posted by volsfan0911
    Same here. Mine has arrived at my local airport but it says expected delivery isn't until the 12th.

Given that it is within 20 miles of my house, do you really think I won't get it until Wed?
    I just tracked my phone and my baby is 15 minutes from my house but fedex is talking about it will be delivered by Nov 12 by 4:30 pm that's 4 days away I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. Does anyone know if it's possible to go to the fed-ex location to pick up the package?
    Originally posted by tmay4treo

I hope your right, because I am still receiving the "AWATING SHIPMENT " notice, going 24 hrs now...
    My shippment actually arrived Friday afternoon.

Mine showed as being in my city as of TODAY but not scheduled until Monday.

I just went to my local FedEx and told them it was extremely important that I had it today.

Took them 3 minutes and they came back with my T600.

Its charging right now.

Now i dont have to wait until Monday!

w00t!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast