Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    It Shipped!

Order Placed 10/24
    Hang in there, volsfan, beachbumm's "shipped" email may be a good sign.

I'm in the same boat ....and darned glad I went for overnight shipping!

JT
    Gawd, I hope so! I want my toy....sorry, "phone" NOW!!!!! Living another weekend without it would suck!
  4.    #84  
    To those who have reported an "It's shipped" email...(I haven't received one yet). Did you get a tracking number? Have you tried to track your shipment?

I'm trying to find out if they left early enough in the day that they will be delivered tomorrow; or if they left after today's shipping deadline, in which case they may not be delivered until Monday.
    Originally posted by gusher1
    To those who have reported an "It's shipped" email...(I haven't received one yet). Did you get a tracking number? Have you tried to track your shipment?

I'm trying to find out if they left early enough in the day that they will be delivered tomorrow; or if they left after today's shipping deadline, in which case they may not be delivered until Monday.
    I did not receive an email yet, but my tracking number is available at the handspring website. My 600 is somewhere in Utah and is expected to be delivered tomorrow by 3 pm in East Bay California
    Dangit, I ordered on the 23rd and mine still says awaiting shipment.

::still hoping for shipping sometime tonight, or the website not having been updated::
    No email - no tracking number on the site. Still awaiting shipment -- still hoping that it was shipped and not updated in the computer. Order on the 24th about 7pm eastern (us).

People with tracking numbers are lucky!

Brian
  8. -c-
    Now, why would someone who ordered on the 24th get the product shipped *before* others that placed the order on the 23rd?

Is this due to the fact that, among those posting on this thread and who have ordered on the 23rd and 24th, only that someone requested overnight shipping?

Or at HS they just sample orders randomly disregarding their position in queue?

Just curious... any opinion?
    Originally posted by tmay4treo
    It Shipped!

Order Placed 10/24
    This is so [CENSORED] unfair. Ordered the morning of the 23rd and still stuck at "awaiting shipment"...

moanb1tchwhinecrycomplain

-Dan
    Originally posted by -c-
    Now, why would someone who ordered on the 24th get the product shipped *before* others that placed the order on the 23rd?

Is this due to the fact that, among those posting on this thread and who have ordered on the 23rd and 24th, only that someone requested overnight shipping?

Or at HS they just sample orders randomly disregarding their position in queue?

Just curious... any opinion?
    I think you may be right about the Overnight shipping. I paid the money. Maybe those orders are getting pteferential treatment?
  11. -c-
    Originally posted by tmay4treo

I think you may be right about the Overnight shipping. I paid the money. Maybe those orders are getting pteferential treatment?
    Yeah, that's what I think too! Anyway, no one will die for a few days more... ;-)
    I paid for the overnight shippng too and mine didn't ship.... who knows!! Guess we are at the mercy of the FedEx Gods.

FedEx = When Something Absolutley Positively Has To Get There Overnight Except when ordering from Handspring/palmOne.

Oh well, just think we may have all weekend to look forward to getting our new device..... anticipation is a good thing.. I think!
    Nope, I paid for overnight shipping (I know the limits of my patience... ) and I still haven't gotten an order shipment e-mail or a tracking number. I placed my order on the 23rd at about 1PM ET.
    Originally posted by -c-

Yeah, that's what I think too! Anyway, no one will die for a few days more... ;-)
    I just cant wait until we all get past this and the evaluations/tips and tricks to start pouring in! I passed someone today that was using one and I felt like an expctant parent looking at someone elses newborn!
  15. -c-
    Then they probably sample orders.... :-P
  16. -c-
    On HS website they do say "Actual shipping time is based on the shipping method that you selected when you placed your order" though! Meaning that not only the delivery but also the shipping time changes with the type of service.

Who knows what's going on!
  17.    #97  
    I ordered overnight shipping and haven't received my confirmation notice. I remember though, from reading the experiences of those who ordered October 21-22 that some received the shipping notice and some didn't. But it appeared they all shipped the same time. So I'm still hoping I'll get mine tomorrow.

If not, I will wait until Monday. I think I'll find the waiting a little easier now that I know the light is at the end of the tunnel.
    personally, i think this is stupid. I ordered on the 24th early am and still awaiting shipment. Please dont let me go another weekend with out it.... dayam
    I think all of the orders placed on Oct. 23/24 have been shipped....Maybe handspring didn't updated everyone's info.....i say this because my order was placed on Oct. 23 at 9:31 PM and my debit card was charded yesterday....and from handspring's site they clearly states that your card will be charged when your order is shipped

my status is still at Awaiting Shipment
    Last edited by dishon22; 11/07/2003 at 09:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    orders processed in order received...

arghh..yeah right.

Placed on 23rd at like 6:45 am and still awaitng shipment and no debit from my card yet. I know it will probably get here next week but I want my phone!!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast