Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 154
  1. #61  
    ordered 10/24/2003 --> awaiting credit card approval.

    woo-hoo!!!!
  2. #62  
    Obviously, they either got a shipment in OR, as suggested in another thread, held for QA problems (rattle, power switch, whatever). Yes, it's been a pisser waiting, but I'll get over it as long as they fixed the QA problem and I get a trouble free unit. Got email this afternoon, should ship tomorrow. Thankfully, I followed other advice on this forum and sprung for the overnight ship. Should be here Friday
  3. #63  
    Order Date:
    10/24/2003 01:47:51 PM

    Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
  4. #64  
    Originally posted by bling bling
    Order Date:
    10/24/2003 01:47:51 PM

    Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
    Me too!

    Order Date:
    10/24/2003 03:07:21 PM

    Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
  5. #65  
    This is my first post to Treo Central, and a fitting one I might add. I put my order in on October 24th. Got home from work to check status and have a credit card approved message. Now its a matter of walking it over to the FED EX office !

    I am ready!
  6. #66  
    How about anybody from later then the 24th? (I know, the thread subject is 23-24), but I ordered mine at the last minute and I am trying to figure out if my status will change in 5 days or much longer then that?
  7. #67  
    i ordered on the 24th and just got the e-mail saying my order would ship the next day... we'll see!
  8. #68  
    Ordered Oct 24th at 10 AM

    My order page just came up as "Awaiting Shipment" and I have my confirmation email!

    And here I had resigned myself to another week of waiting!

    JT
  9. #69  
    Order Date:
    10/24/2003 01:47:51 PM

    Order Status:
    Awaiting Shipment
  10. #70  
    oh goodie... for the next few days, my boyfriend is going to be calling me from the office: "is it there yet? did fedex stop by already? what's the tracking number? is it there yet?" until he suffers a massive coronary or the treo arrives.
  11. #71  
    Order Date : 10/24/2003

    Status: Awaiting Shipment
  12. #72  
    Originally posted by tmay4treo
    This is my first post to Treo Central, and a fitting one I might add. I put my order in on October 24th. Got home from work to check status and have a credit card approved message. Now its a matter of walking it over to the FED EX office !

    I am ready!


    Awaiting Shipment!!!!!!!!!
  13. #73  
    I ordered on Oct. 23 at 9:31 and i just checked the status "awaiting shipment" it should be sent today because i also check my bank account and the phone was charged to my account. I guess handspring hasn't updated the info as yet.
  14. #74  
    Originally posted by dishon22
    I ordered on Oct. 23 at 9:31 and i just checked the status "awaiting shipment" it should be sent today because i also check my bank account and the phone was charged to my account. I guess handspring hasn't updated the info as yet.
    i ordered mine on Oct 24 and ditto for me. My bank account has been charged as well. too bad I was too cheap to spring for overnight delivery.
  15.    #75  
    I think many of those who ordered on October 21-22 reported getting their phone before any notification from HS that it had actually shipped.
  16. #76  
    Originally posted by gusher1
    I think many of those who ordered on October 21-22 reported getting their phone before any notification from HS that it had actually shipped.
    I hope your right, because I am still receiving the "AWATING SHIPMENT " notice, going 24 hrs now...
  17.    #77  
    Anybody get an actual shipping confirmation yet? If they didn't ship today, we won't have them until next week.
  18. #78  


    Order Date : 10/23/2003

    Status: Awaiting Shipment

    The Awaiting is killing me!
  19. #79  
    Just received email "We're pleased to let you know that your order has been shipped. We appreciate your business and hope you visit our site again soon to see the latest products."

    I feel like it's Christmas eve....
  20. #80  
    @#$$#@$%^!!! Ordered, 10/23. Got "Awaiting shipment" yesterady. No movement today. Was hoping for Friday delivery (overnight shipping). Will be very pissed if next week!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions