Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. NBP
    For what it's worth, I placed my order on Oct. 20th and received it on Oct. 24th.
    Ordered on 10/22
    Status as of today Awaiting Shipment.

I called HS and they said, "try next Tuesday or Wednesday. We didn't expect the demand to be so high"

I'm thinking of cancelling my order.

This sucks.
    i got sick of waiting, cancelled my order and placed an order at Sprint, she said they got a huge shipment in yesterday and that they were in stock, I ended up paying $50 more for my impatience but what the heck..
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    for those thinking about cancelling your order, check with Sprint first.
    If you've had your phone for over 18 months, you are eligible for an additional $100/$150 rebate for 1 or 2 year commitments.

$250 for this phone ain't bad
    Ordered 10/21.

Arrived 10/31.

I LOVE THIS PHONE!
    hey - did your order status change to shipped? I've heard that for some who ordered on 10/21, the package just showed up without the order status changing.
    Originally posted by professor
    hey - did your order status change to shipped? I've heard that for some who ordered on 10/21, the package just showed up without the order status changing.
    Oh wouldn't that make my day!!! Unfortunatly I won't know for another 3 hours... Oh the humanity! haha
    I ordered on Oct. 21 and my order seems to be stuck in "Awaiting Shipment". This is either the worst handled introduction of a new product and its production and distribution that I have heard of or a lot of us just have really bad timing.

Poor job Handspring! I'm really hoping this unit will be worth it. With the new ownership of HS with Palm One who knows where things really are or who's minding the store.

BTW: Trick or Treat, now that depends on what side of the time line you are on today. - Hehe
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Ordered at 1PM ET on the 23rd, still on "Order Recieved."
    Originally posted by professor
    It never changed!!

There's hope people... I didn't think I'd get it until next week at least.
    To everyone who has canceled your order... THANK YOU , that moves me up ONE spot each time!! Keep on canceling your orders!! Maybe I'll get mine before Christmas! (HA HA)

Ordered the 24th - trying to wait patiently.

Brian
  12.    #32  
    From reading the other boards, it appears that orders placed on October 22 shipped yesterday. So, a 9-day turnaround for orders placed on October 22.

But I've seen nobody with orders placed on October 23 or later report any movement from "Order Received" status. Given the weekend is here it is certain those of us who ordered on the 23rd and 24th will have a longer turnaround. How much longer? My order has now been in the system for 7+ days and still haven't budged from "Order Received" status.
    For those keeping 300 what about failure rate. 300 works just fine for what I need, but two phones had fatal problems re flip top and another had a screen die. When my 600 comes, i plan to keep 300 as a back up in case 600 dies. I can wait 3 weeks for new phone as long as 300 works. In fact, Thanksgiving holiday a good time to get to know new phone.
    10/22 order, finally got the shipped confirmation last night 10/31 at 10:45pm. Fedex says by 3pm Monday.

-rob
  15.    #35  
    Originally posted by robber
    10/22 order, finally got the shipped confirmation last night 10/31 at 10:45pm. Fedex says by 3pm Monday.

-rob
    Count your blessings. Anybody who ordered one day later than you has not moved past "Order Received."
  16.    #36  
    It's really hard to see those who ordered on the 22nd getting their shipment today while those of us who ordered 1 or 2 days later haven't budged from "Order Received." 10 days now on "Order Received."

It is particularly irritating when they didn't bother to tell us about the extension in the wait from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks until AFTER we ordered.
    Just called Handspring in the futile hope that a human there might be able to give some sort of indication as to ship date based on having ordered on October 23.

Nope. "2-3 weeks from date of order".

Lovely.

Since Sprint would not give me the $100/150 service credit *until* I had received my Treo 600, I sure as hell hope that doesn't expire before I get the 600...

-Dan
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    what a difference a day makes..

Orders from the 22nd seeemed to be trickling in to their new homes on Friday.
    It would seem to make sense for movement on orders from the 23rd to follow a day later.
    I guess they want to hold us to the 2 weeks before shipping starts.
    you guys are killing me. everytime I see this post near the top, I hold my breath hoping to hear someone's order between 23-24 has changed.

NOW stop it!!

(of course, I made it worse by posting)
  20.    #40  
    Let's see. Orders placed on October 22 SHIPPED on October 31. 9 days from order to shipping. Orders placed on October 23 are still "Order Received" as of November 4. 12 days and STILL on order received.

HANDSPRING, WHAT THE F IS GOING ON!!!

EVERYBODY ELSE HAS THE TREO IN STOCK. WHY CAN'T YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS GET ONE????
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast