Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey,

As I've been downloading stuff for my T600 I've been dropping it in a web directory. There's cool ringtones, skins, and some software there that I thought it might be nice to share.

So here you go, enjoy!

[removed]

Sorry Kurt - it was not my intention to cause any issue.
    Last edited by derek985; 10/31/2003 at 10:08 AM.
  2.    #2  
    O ya - forgot to add that the page is optimized for access with your Treo web browser.
    thanks...at last some normal ringtones..and downloaded easily too
    OMG!! I love the CTU ringtone, you are my hero!!
    Originally posted by AngryCPA
    OMG!! I love the CTU ringtone, you are my hero!!
    IMO, that has to be the most annoying sound I've ever heard...
    Sean Dotson, PE
    http://www.sdotson.com
    Originally posted by sdotson

IMO, that has to be the most annoying sound I've ever heard...
    Obviously not a fan of the show. Ive got Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and have 24 set up as an appointment on my calendar for the next 6 months!!
  7.    #7  
    I added a couple of things - put some stars next to the most popular items, added comments, cleaned up the look a little, streamlined the code to be as small as possible, etc.

If you want something added to the site, PM me or click the link at the bottom of the page in order to email me.

Later!
    Originally posted by AngryCPA

Obviously not a fan of the show. Ive got Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and have 24 set up as an appointment on my calendar for the next 6 months!!
    Wow me too
    There is a real need for a Treo600 resource site. Kind of the 'drudgereport' for Treo owners. You have the lead, now improve the site by adding lots of content. You'lle be rich before too long

Some suggestions:
    -Links to websites optimized for the Treo600 browser
    -other Treo site links of interest
    -links to the various TreoCentral T600 discussion boards
    -a growing Skin collection for PTunes and other apps

The idea is to become the Treo600 owner's home page.....
    Great site!

Now if it only had darth vaders' theme (or the empire march) for when my wife calls Not a long part, just need the first taaa daa daa, taaa da da, taaa da da or something like that
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
  11.    #11  
    Good idea! I'll add it soon.
    Originally posted by bioart
    Great site!

Now if it only had darth vaders' theme (or the empire march) for when my wife calls Not a long part, just need the first taaa daa daa, taaa da da, taaa da da or something like that
    http://muwap.us/temp/13312/757/8/Empire2.mid
    Very cool!

I specially love the way it starts with just the drums... it makes it less intrussive at first in case I can answer it quickly... That's a feature I wish the treo had (slow increase in volume as it rings more)

Thanks again!
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
  14.    #14  
    I went to a pull down menu type of design for quicker navigation from Blazer.

Oh, I also added the Empire theme offered up earlier.

Cheers!
    I know I'm stupid...but how do I download these Bells and whistles.
  16.    #16  
    Originally posted by immtbiker
    I know I'm stupid...but how do I download these Bells and whistles.
    Not stupid - just use the web application from your T600 to go to the web page and click the link for the item you want - your Treo will prompt you for the download and save. Easy!
  17.    #17  
    Just added a couple of hot requests.

Cheers!
    Originally posted by derek985
    Just added a couple of hot requests.

Cheers!
    How naughty!
  19.    #19  
    Originally posted by Mol

How naughty!
    No! No! Nothing naughty - I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to be subversive - that's NOT my intent.

I should have been more clear - sorry!
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    derek985, when I first looked at this post, the link had already been removed. Can you email me it? dsdxp@hotmail.com - thanks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast