Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Kurt has asked that I do not link to the site if I host the handspring mail application. I intend to honor his wishes.

I will be glad to email you the URL to the site however. There is much more on the site than just that app.

Cheers!
    Impressive! You are really on to something. What a valuable resource. Now promote it! Also see if treo600essentials.com is available. Better name in my view.

Keep it up!
    Derek:

Can you pm me the website address?

Thanks!
    Thanks for valuable resource...I would like the url too.
    pleať
  6.    #26  
    Originally posted by FlyNTreo600
    Thanks for valuable resource...I would like the url too.
    You're welcome!

For EVERYONE asking for the URL to the site - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - EMAIL me your requests instead of using PM.

PM is excrutiatingly slow to use and my inbox is flooded!

You can e-mail me at:
    idiosyncraticlounge@comcast.net

THANKS!
    Please PM if you have it or get it.

Thanks..
  8. purpleZ
    Originally posted by derek985
    Kurt has asked that I do not link to the site if I host the handspring mail application. I intend to honor his wishes.

I will be glad to email you the URL to the site however. There is much more on the site than just that app.

Cheers!
    Derek, please do not give out the site address for the individual hosting the warez. It is irresponsible to continue to promote warez at Treocentral. You have put a lot of work into making your site - why would you tarnish youself by being a middleman for the trading of unlicenced programs? You know it's wrong. Why do it? Is emailing people the website any different than linking to it through your site?

Make a decision which path you wish to follow. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. How would you feel if you came home and found someone had broken in a stolen your belongings? Theft is wrong.

I won't say anything about this to you again, but I'm sure the people at Handspring will be interested to learn what people are doing with their software.
    Originally posted by purpleZ
    Derek, please ignore me because I'm a useless troll.
    Fixed.
  10.    #30  
    Originally posted by purpleZ

Derek, please do not give out the site address for the individual hosting the warez.
    Re-read my post - I never said I would give out the URL to the email app privately - I did say I would give out the link to my site.

Mods: OK - I've done my part and removed the offending link - now please do your part and remove this offending user.

Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12