1.    #1  
    Sprint somehow didn't want Handspring's email client and they put Business connection instead. Is it possible to get this email program to be installed in Sprint T600?
    I know many people here will recommend SnapperMail but $35 seems a bit steep. I have both Eudora and BC right now. BC, you cannot have more than 3 accounts and you cannot copy text except in compose mode. Eudora, you cannot see attachment. I just need simple, low-cost solution and it seems Handspring's program looks like it. Thanks.
    Handspring's e-mail client is installed on my Sprint Treo, but sending mail doesn't work.

It says "Message Not Delivered", "This feature is coming soon.. blah blah"

I guess Sprint doesn't have SMS yet.
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular
    Handspring's e-mail client is installed on my Sprint Treo, but sending mail doesn't work.

That's not the email, that's the SMS.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I'm not sure what you were looking at, but when you say low cost I'm guessing you mean a program that costs less than snapper mail. Treo email has now changed to MessageXpress. The pricing is either $99 or $49 a year http://www.visto.com/treo600/
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular

That is the SMS program. The original poster is referring to the Handspring E-mail client that Sprint made HS remove for some brain dead reason (Sprint wants you to pay them $5 a month to use BC).

Does HS e-mail client allow you to view attachments? I didn't think it did, but I could be wrong.
    Jeff
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by jglev

Does HS e-mail client allow you to view attachments? I didn't think it did, but I could be wrong.
    Orange T600 reviewer said it can handle attachment. The story is here.
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/289-3.htm