1.    #1  
    Maybe it's my location (Washington, D.C. area), but Blazer on 600 is much slower than it was on 300. I tried Eudora, but it's SO dull! Anyone else having success with another browser for the 600? thanks for any help.

Also, any suggestions for making blazer faster? (I already switched to text only).
    The old Blazer 2.0 had more display options. You could from full color graphics, to black and white graphics, to just plain text with no colors.

Blazer 3.0 doesn't offer the no colors, B&W text only option. I have no idea why they didn't include this faster browsing option.

The best you can do is turn off the graphics option, but it will still display all kinds of colors that slow down the process and clutter the screen. The old Blazer 2.0 was nice for browsing message boards.
    The Eudora web browser is about 3x as fast as blazer but it doesnt do images and only looks decent on very simple web pages. Its good if all you want to do is read news stories, etc.
    Well with the new Palm1 coalition, expect to see a Treo 600 WebPro version out. That thing ROCKS, waaaaay faster and better than blazer. Only way to use it now is with cracks.
    Blazer 3 needs a good proxy. Does anyone know of any good pda proxy sites that work with blazer 3??
    Also, is there a way to make the proxy of blazer 2 to work on blazer 3?
    Worked on previous Treos. Have no idea about the T600:

http://www.greenlightwireless.net/services/skweezer.asp
    Originally posted by mfequity
    The old Blazer 2.0 had more display options. You could from full color graphics, to black and white graphics, to just plain text with no colors.

Blazer 3.0 doesn't offer the no colors, B&W text only option. I have no idea why they didn't include this faster browsing option.

The best you can do is turn off the graphics option, but it will still display all kinds of colors that slow down the process and clutter the screen. The old Blazer 2.0 was nice for browsing message boards.
    It's because Blazer three doesn't use a proxy so there is nothing that can downsample images, for instance, before they get to your device. Such actions are impossible without proxies.