1.    #1  
    Read this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

Does that mean I end up with an extra 50 bucks if I do this? if so...tempting!
    Yes, that is what it means.

I'm SOOO tempted too!
    Thanks,

Mark
    You will still have to pay the $35 activation fee for Tmobile. So in reality you get a 270 and an extra $15.01 in cash when you receive all the rebates. This is an amazing deal! Those of us who paid for a 270 feel foolish now...
    I don't see how you are adding up your rebates? I went to the amazon site and they offer to sell treo 270 for $349 with activation and then the rebates are $350. This makes you break even and then you still have your activation fee at $35. Am I missing a rebate...if so please help me out so I can order my treo 270.

Thanks
    Last edited by Nuevotreo; 11/07/2003 at 01:39 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Nuevotreo
    I don't see how you are adding up your rebates? I went to the amazon site and they offer to sell treo 270 for $349 with activation and then the rebates are $350. This makes you break even and then you still have your activation fee at $35. Am I missing a rebate...if so please help me out so I can order my treo 270.

Thanks
    You missed it. Someone must have noticed the price. Originally, there was *also* a pre-rebate $50 off the price.
    Even worse now: It's not offered at ANY price now from Amazon. Going to the 270 page on Amazon.com gives you the dreaded "This item is not stocked or has been discontinued" message which -- from my experience -- means that Amazon.com ain't gonna carry it no more

This'll teach me to procrastinate . $50 credit, Free, then *POOF* :O