1.    #1  
    Any update on last date, 10-30, for cradles to ship??
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    TreoCentral Store, how about an update! I ordered 2 cradles when you said they would ship today. Are the shipping? If not, how about an estimated date? Thanks.
    Originally posted by Intysoft
    Any update on last date, 10-30, for cradles to ship??
    Earlier today, I sent an email to sales@treocentral.com regarding today's availability on the USB Docking Cradle and in their response said they only received 100 of them and had 200 orders to fulfill. So essentially they are still backordered and will not be receiving any more until early November.
    We started shipping out the cradles today, but only a limited quantity has arrived at the warehouse at this time. The larger batch arrives on November 4th, and will start shipping the same day. ]]]

I am sorry for this delay. Our supplier cut our allocation in half last minute, and spread them out.

Thanks,
    That's only 4-5days away, could be worse.

How can we tell if we were one of the "lucky" ones that had ours ship? I think I bought mine the day it went on sale. Can we check our CC? You don't charge till it ships, correct? thanks, Matt Burkhard
    My cradle is supposed to be in the batch that arrives from the supplier today.

Does anyone know if they arrived on schedule at TC and that they will actually ship out today?
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    I just ordered the cradle for my Treo and noticed: "Plug in an AC charger (not included) to use cradle as a charger". Someone please tell me that this piece was included in the original Treo phone package.

For the price of this unit it would have been nice for HS to have included a charging cradle.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    The T600 cradle uses the charger that comes included with the T600 already. There's no need to buy anything else.

At $30 or so, the T600 cradle is about $15-$20 less than the old T300 cradles were, but those included an additional charger.

The T600 cradle is also available on Ebay for about $15-$17 as well.
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser
    The T600 cradle uses the charger that comes included with the T600 already. There's no need to buy anything else.

At $30 or so, the T600 cradle is about $15-$20 less than the old T300 cradles were, but those included an additional charger.

The T600 cradle is also available on Ebay for about $15-$17 as well.
    Thanks, cuz all these accessories are adding up.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Ordered the cradle from Handspring on Monday. Chose regular mail option since it seems like I'll be waiting awhile for the T-Mobile version of the T600. Cradle arrived in the mail this afternoon. So much for being backordered until mid- to late November. Too bad it couldn't work the same way for the T600.
    Yes! I ordered mine (fron Handspring) eventhough it said backordered and it arrived today!
    I ordered my cradle from TreoCentral back on 10/20. First I was told it would ship on 10/30. Then I was told I would ship on 11/4. Then I was told 11/5. Can't get an answer from customer service so who knows.

My neighbor order one from TreoCentral on 10/25 and he hasn't received anything either.

Has anyone received a cradle from TreoCentral?
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Just got the last of my accessories for Mr. T. I got my cradle from Dan Accessories from E-bay. Nice, but my Bellagio case does not work with it. There is a hole there for the connection but it does not fit so I have to take it out of its case.

With the case on it's just too fat! Has anyone else had any luck using their Treo cradle with a case on it?
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 11/13/2003 at 04:21 PM.