1.    #1  
    I just bought a 25mb Lexar SD card along withg the Lexar USB 2.0 multicard reader. However whenever I tranfer stuff over to the SD card with the reader the data gets corrupted.

At first the mp3s will just have little beeps and noise added to them. If i ejct the card, take the card out and put it back in about half the mp3s will no longer be playable by winamp on the computer. If i do this another time the whole mp3 folder will be corrupt. Oh and I can't format the card in windows. Everytime it gets to the end and the says "windows was unable to complete the format".

When I format the card in the 600 I have no problems. And last night i transferred over 4 mp3s using the sync tool and they seem to be ok. so what gives? why is the card reader corrupting stuff?

i did talk with lexar tech support and they were baffled and i'm waiting on a supervisor to call me back.
    I pretty much have the same issues with my 512mb card and reader...both SanDisk. I've just been using Hot Sync to transfer my MP3 files. It's slow, but it performs flawlessly.
    I have the same problem with a 256 SD card from SanDisk. The issue seems to be when I tx large block files, such as MP3s. No issues with smaller files (eBooks, PRC files, etc.)...

I've spent some time with their tech folks and we're doin' a swap. Should be 7 business days before I get the "known good" card from SanDisk. No such issues with my smaller 64 MB SanDisk card...

I hate to say it, but there may be an issue with the Treo SD slot... They very same 256 card worked for weeks w/o incdent. Only after I began placing MP3s on the card and using it in the Treo did all hell break loose
  4.    #4  
    yea i wondered if it had something to do with the treo becuase first thing i did when i got that cast was stick it in the treo and run vfsmark on it to see how it faired. hmpf.