Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Jag, keep us posted!
    I'm gonna try not installing the DE, IT, and FR files since I think those are more for localization. It'll take forever for me to send 10 links to my phone, so i'll just wait until i get out of class.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    My guess is that Sprint doesn't want us using it and has something in the ROM to keep us from doing so.

macfan
    Originally posted by macfan
    My guess is that Sprint doesn't want us using it and has something in the ROM to keep us from doing so.

macfan
    what does it say?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Missing a required file. I'll bet it is supposed to be in ROM.

macfan
  6.    #26  
    You could put it into the ROM using FileZ or something similar. This should be free at PalmGear. If it still won't work then it may need to be installed on the device differently and some of the files may get created on the Treo.

Sprint. You suck for not including this! Handspring if you don't make this available to Sprint users, you suck too.
    Initially I just looked at all files starting with an e. Turns out there's another set of files that all start with Mail.

Hmmmm, maybe those are needed as well?

mail.zip

Note that in this zip I didn't include the files that I had already posted earlier. I'll post a complete zip if we ever get this baby to run.

BTW, I think Snappermail is really much better!
    Do you have SnapperMail installed on there as well? We don't want to mix the two files up.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Still wants more files.

macfan
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Do you have SnapperMail installed on there as well? We don't want to mix the two files up.
    Don't worry, I've messed around with Snapper long enough to know which files belong to them.

Hey, and once we have HS Mail running you can always delete the files one by one to see if there are too many.

There's no free lunch, not even for copied software.
    Originally posted by Mol

Don't worry, I've messed around with Snapper long enough to know which files belong to them.

Hey, and once we have HS Mail running you can always delete the files one by one to see if there are too many.

There's no free lunch, not even for copied software.
    lol tru
    If somebody could PM me the list of files in Filez of the Sprint version then I could compare it with my list.

Don't forget to check "ROM" at the bottom right. You can send the list to Memo using Menu/Options/Send List to Menu.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    There is no Sprint version. That's why we want your email program.

Bob
    He he, I had gotten that far myself already.

What I would like to do is to compare the entire list of files on a Sprint Treo with the entire list of files on my Treo. Maybe it helps in detecting which files are missing.

Of course it will be easier to have a list of a Sprint version that doesn't have tons of apps installed, but at the end it doesn't matter. I'll do a diff of the two lists and hopefully it helps.
    Better than that... the CDMA Treo600 emulator has the Mail appliaction and if someone can install Filez in the emulator and get the list of files that the Mail application uses and give it to Mol, it will be easy to compare.

I have it at home and have to wait another 3 hrs to get back home. I can do it after I reach home.

-chiru
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    When I tried it, it said clipboard limit exceeded. I just have too much on my Treo. Can anyone else help?

macfan
    Originally posted by chiru
    Better than that... the CDMA Treo600 emulator has the Mail appliaction and if someone can install Filez in the emulator and get the list of files that the Mail application uses and give it to Mol, it will be easy to compare.

I have it at home and have to wait another 3 hrs to get back home. I can do it after I reach home.

-chiru
    The CDMA Treo600 emulator that I have doesn't have the Mail application. I'll wait for you to do it....I have class now
    Originally posted by macfan
    When I tried it, it said clipboard limit exceeded. I just have too much on my Treo. Can anyone else help?

macfan
    when u tried what....the emulator thing?
    Jaggrey, get into the class now .... or are u posting all this from inside the class
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Copying my file list to the memo pad and then to my email program.

macfan
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast