1.    #1  
    I got my Treo 600 about 2 weeks ago. My friends and co-workers are experiencing Treo envy. Anyway about 3 days ago I noticed that I'm not getting a 100% charge anymore from my AC or car charger. The max I hit is 73%. The charging light on the face of the unit goes green and the battery reports 73% and drops the "(charging)" indication.

I've tried car charger, AC charger, and AC charger through the USB sync cable that ships with the phone. Same results.

Has anybody out there had this one?
    try a soft reset. it worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    Worked like a charm.

Thanks ImageOne!
    Originally posted by txtreo
    Worked like a charm.

Thanks ImageOne!
    Yeah I had the same issue except it said 43% after the charging. Soft reset cured this. It has only happened once. So far the Treo is doing much better than my Sanyo 5300 did. It reset it self at least once every couple of days (usually when on the web). The Treo has only reset itself twice and I think both were do to software that was installed requiring a reset. The one soft reset is the only one I have had to do.
    Originally posted by txtreo
    Worked like a charm.

Thanks ImageOne!
    This is most likely a symptom of having non-OS5-compatible software on your Treo 600 (that cause soft resets). Next time you get a soft reset, enter the crash info code ##377 to see which app caused it. Remove that app!
    Mine won't go past 68% this morning and not a hard or cold reset will make it go higher.

I've tried mutiple hard to a clean machine, hard to restore and soft resets...68% 4050mV is the max it'll go to now.

I dun wanna send it back!

-Rob