1.    #1  
    Anyone consider starting up a local Treo Club in their city? I want to start one up in Chicago. Just need to know if others are interested. It does not need to be T600 specific....just anyone with a Treo..new or old.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  2.    #2  
    45 views.....

No replies......

That answers that question....
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Hi, join perhpas run, no, I already run a support group for fibromyalgia that is more than enough, I was at disney world yesterday, I live Near Orlando fl and have a resident pass am there often and saw/met someelse with a t600, 1st one besides mine, tgat I have notice in use. Take care, jay
    I was on a webcam site the other day when my phone rang. "Is that a Treo?"asked the fellow I was talking to. Turns out he has one too, and doesn't live too far away. Anyone along the Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana Gulf Coast interested in a users' group....what the heck, gimme a shout. I can probably fit another hour or two into my month.
    There has to be a fair number of users in the SF Bay Area, right?
    What exactly would we do in the club? All look at each others phone?
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    My wife has fibromyalgia , do you have a website I can checkout?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I think we ought to start a support group for all the people completly freaking out about needing the GSM 600.

"Hello, my name is **your name here**. And I'm a treoholic. Its been 4 minutes since I last refreshed the HS site and ...."
    Originally posted by Magohn
    What exactly would we do in the club? All look at each others phone?
    I was wondering the same thing, lol
    If you people are all serious, might want to check out meetup.com... lets you easily find and meet with other people for occasions just like this.

Just thought I would mention it.
    hi, right now I do not have a fibro site, I am not well enough to handle that. We have monthly meetings and I put together a 20 to 30 page newsletter dealing with, fibro, social secuity coverage for disabilty, medicare anmd rx issues. take care and I wish her well it can be a horrible disease and it can ruin your life it you let it, take care, jay
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    jeese this is pathetic!! if you do start a club you could all sit around in a circle and play with your...Treos!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    dear randyg,
    hghahahah
    btw where in lfa, I am just outside of orlando, take care, jay