1.    #1  
    I was on the phone extensively with Sprint today. During one of my many phone calls, I was offered a new voice and data plan.

The plan I am on now is 500 anytime minutes w/ unlimited night and weekends. Under the old price structure, you pay $45, plus extra for vision.

The new plan is the same, except unlimited vision is included FREE. Also, the nights start at 8:00 pm instead of the usual 9:00 pm!

Before you ask, I do not know if this plan includes coast to coast roaming, or if it is a "local" plan. I was talking to Sprint on something completely different and I don't care about roaming, so it didn't matter to me at the time, but I will find out first thing in the morning.

One thing is for sure. I specifically asked if this would extend my contract in any way, and I was told empatically NO. So there's no harm in giving it a shot. Bottom line, dial *2 and ask to see if there are any new, better plans that fit your needs.

Isn't wireless number portability great?
    I'll have to get on the horn. Thanks for the pointer.
    I am talking to Sprint right now. The free vision is only for 2 months. After that it's an extra $15 per month for unlimited vision.