1.    #1  
    I called them up and they had one left, so I just drove over and bought the last one.

Initial impressions are: it's small and cool.

So far I haven't noticed the voice sound quality issue that others have, but I haven't spoken to anyone other than activation so I'll have to wait until I talk more before I give the final answer on that.

As I type I'm waiting for the phone to be activated. I'll have some internet impressions once that's up and running.

Oh, and,

DAYUM!

This thing was expensive! Even after the $150 service credit I'm going to get.
    you are talking about a sprint Treo 600 right?

Because I live only 20 miles from you.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    you are talking about a sprint Treo 600 right?

Because I live only 20 miles from you.

Yes, that's correct. A Sprint Treo 600.
  4.    #4  
    Well, initial impressions:

There's nothing about the device that disappoints me. My only biting concern is the cost. I mean, above and beyond my current cell phone, the main thing I get is a PDA functionality. I'm still trying to convince myself that's worth what I paid.

I've got 14 days to return it to Best Buy so I'll think about it. If I decide that I actually make use of the additional features enough to justify the cost, I'll keep it.
    How much $$$ did you pay?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by jsl94117
    How much $$$ did you pay?
    $599 + $50 salex tax - $150 Sprint service credit = $500

If I return it and buy from Amazon, it would be

$599 - $200 AMZN mail-in rebate - $150 service credit = $250
  7.    #7  
    Well it turns out Amazon's $200 rebate is only for new customers, not existing custumers.

Scratch that.