Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ordered my Bellagio Case the same day I ordered my Treo 600.
    I ordered the flip case as described for $49.99 since I have the same for my Zire71. I see all these posts now for the cell phone style case, a two case bundle, etc and thought "dannnnnggg".
    I just checked my order and low and behold, they have me qued for the bundle. Wooowoooooo. I love surprises
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The Vaja is the best case IMO by far.

Its price is high, but the look and design is awsome.

I know that I have scratched the front of every single cellphone I have ever owned, so I want the PDA type case for sure.

I just dont understand why you guys keep ranting about the others when the vaja is best by far, except for price.
    Last edited by Forcelite; 11/08/2003 at 06:08 PM.
    The Bellagio cell phone case is well made and has good protection. It is a great value at $19.99
    Originally posted by Forcelite
    The Vaja is the best case IMO by far.

Its price is high, but the look and design is awsome.

I know that I have scratched the front of every single cellphone I have ever owned, so I want the PDA type case for sure.

I just dont understand why you guys keep ranting about the others when the vaja is best by far, except for price.
    I wasn't going to say jack about it. I agree. but if I was the only guy on the planet with a kick-*** case for my Treo, I wasn't going to complain.
    jello
    Originally posted by jellolee

I wasn't going to say jack about it. I agree. but if I was the only guy on the planet with a kick-*** case for my Treo, I wasn't going to complain.
    I'm agreed too. I love Vaja cases...I've owned one for the past three PDAs I've owned...never a scratch, never a dent...nothing...worth every penny IMO.
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ok then where in the same boat, heh.

I wont complain either, cause i hate when everybody on the block has the same stuff
    Originally posted by jhoff80
    I like the Bellagio Cell Phone Style case alot, however, the camera seems to just barely be covered.
    On the cell phone style case, the camera lens is completely unobstructed based on the one pic on the website. Pics in another thread make it look partially obstructed. Hmmm.

On the flip-cover style case, the camera lens is indeed partially covered. But then, that makes sense... with the flip cover over the screen, you can't shoot a pic anyway... with the flip cover flipped over, the part obstructing the lens flips down and out of the way (based on pics)... and if you're the type who wants the full protection of the flip cover, then you'll want your lens protected as well, so it should be covered by that case.

I want the cell phone style case... looks perfect to me... except that its not available until Nov 17!! Ack!!
    Last edited by Brian Stradale; 11/09/2003 at 12:43 PM.
    Originally posted by Brian Stradale

On the cell phone style case, the camera lens is completely unobstructed based on the one pic on the website. Pics in another thread make it look partially obstructed. Hmmm.

On the flip-cover style case, the camera lens is indeed partially covered. But then, that makes sense... with the flip cover over the screen, you can't shoot a pic anyway... with the flip cover flipped over, the part obstructing the lens flips down and out of the way (based on pics)... and if you're the type who wants the full protection of the flip cover, then you'll want your lens protected as well, so it should be covered by that case.

I want the cell phone style case... looks perfect to me... except that its not available until Nov 17!! Ack!!
    The lens is partially obstructed...about 40%. I've had the cell phone version for several days and think it's a great case.
    Anyone out there using the Bellagio cell phone case with a cradle? Seems like the protruding metal knob on the back of the case (where you attach it to the belt clip) would make it impossible to cradle sync while it's in the case.

Can anyone confirm or refute this?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Can someone verify if the cases that DO NOT come with a plastic cover are truly holding the phone in place? It looks like the bottom of the Treo could actually slip out with very little pressure.

Thanks!
    I have a question for those who already have the Bellagio case.

Is the 'removable' belt clip a quick release clip (ie. like the Vaja and Covertec cases) or do you have to actually unscrew it from the back of the case?

The Bellagio cell phone case seems to be ideal for my requirements except that I want to be able to remove it from my belt without having to pull the whole clip with it.

thanks
    Mark
    How do some people have the Bellagio cell phone type case already. When I ordered the 2 together last month it said the ship date was 11-10, now they say 11-17. Does anyone know when these will ship on preorders?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The Vaja case does not have any plastic anywhere.
    I've had the Bellagio cell phone case for about a week now. It does not have plastic over the face. The 600 fits snugly in the case. The clip is a quick release type. It was what I was looking for, is well made, and at 19.99 it's a great value.

I posted elsewhere that there may be some minor issues for some people. First, the flap with the mag snap covers about 40% of the camera. It's simple to hold it back and take pictures...I think it helps to protect the lens. Second, the end of the flap is very close to the where the case attaches to the clip. Depending on how you attach it, sometimes the flap unsnaps while attaching it to the clip. I attach it from several different angles/ways and don't have the problem. Finally, the top of the stylus may slightly be covered by the case.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Ya, it seems to me that you would want the camera covered. It protects the lens from keys, change, and anything else it might rub against in the purse or pocket.

Also most people arnt gonna use the camera all the time on this phone, so I value the added protection more than the ease of taking pictures a few seconds faster.

I personally bought the Vaja case. I love the colors you can get, like green and brown and black and white.

Both cases are nice, hey were all just lucky to have a treo, so cheers
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Check this site out for coupon code: DoctorsGadgets for Bellagio cases:

Special Offer - 10% Off for PDA Cases!

enter code - DRGAD625 when you order
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12