1.    #1  
    How can I install polymorphic ringtones to my Treo 600? I purchased several for my previous phone, and now I would like them for this one. Is this even possible? Thank you!
    Originally posted by rhpt

polymorphic

Thank you!
    Polyphonic... Not Polymorphic

Search the site there are about a hundred threads on it.

Basically, go to a site that has .mid files from you blazer... click on the file... follow directions
  3.    #3  
    Is there anyway I can install it without going to a site with Blazer? I have the .mid files on my computer.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Yeah, email them to yourself as attachments from your computer and retrieve them through the treo's email app.
    "Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea
    Originally posted by Chaser81
    Yeah, email them to yourself as attachments from your computer and retrieve them through the treo's email app.
    Or use the IR port on you PC (if you have one) to allow drag and drop to the 600.
  6.    #6  
    I tried doing this, but the Treo email app won't recognize the attachment (MIDI file).

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    It works on my (GSM Orange UK) Treo 600, I just email em to myself, retrieve the email and click on the attachment. The phone then automatically gives me the option of saving the midi file.
    "Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... cause I have a big stick! And I am the meanest mutherf***er in the valley!" -Deep Blue Sea
  8.    #8  
    Has anyone tried this using Sprint Short Mail?

It works on my (GSM Orange UK) Treo 600, I just email em to myself, retrieve the email and click on the attachment. The phone then automatically gives me the option of saving the midi file.