1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does it seem like the Treo 600 (Sprint) is not achieving 4 hours talk time/10 hours standby? Granted, the T600 is so cool that I'm using it a little more than I did with the T300 but it doesn't seem to be almost double the battery life as its spec would indicate. T300 was 2.5 hours talk. Known issue?
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    I don't talk much on my Treo (300 or 600), but I spent over 6 hours last night beating the heck out of Vision (pulling down multi megabyte video clips, installing software, ring tones.. etc), and the battery was at 20% when I put it back on the charger. That's at least twice as good as the 300. I'm more than happy with the battery life so far.

ian
    the newest release of pocket-tunes beta allows streaming audio from shoutcast - I spent at least an hour and a half listening to streaming and was down to 70% off a full charge at the start -

the whole time I was listening, I was also playing games & browsing the web intermittently

I am truly happy with my batt life seeing as how the 300 would have exploded within a 1/2 hour of constant web usage like that!
    The battery life of my Treo 600 has been as good, or better than my Sanyo 5300 that my wife now uses. I would get three days max use with normal usage, and two with heavy usage, and this was with the extended battery. With the Treo I could go 3 days of heavy usage, and four of normal. It may be able to go 10 days if I didn't use it at all, but what fund would that be. For a color, backlit screen, the battery life is great from my experience.