1.    #1  
    Tonight I had the ultimate T600 test. I was at a restaurant "Ruby Tuesday". Playing with my T600 in chat. Just so happened 5 of my chat friends where online. One lives at University of Maryland, England, Germany, Israel and Western Canada

Chatted with them all while eating dinner and sent them a picture of me eating, lol. All saw it instantly. It was like they were sitting at the table eating dinner with me but from all different parts of the world, totally too weird. What technology has been able to offer that remotely ? The world is becoming so small.

Isaac
    Sounds pretty cool! What program to you use to chat?

Personally, I'm looking forward to doing 2 way chats on my mobile.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Verichat to chat. At the time I was using it to chat on yahoo, AOL and MSN all at the same time.

Used Sprint PCS standard picture sharing to send my silly picture around the world!

Highly recomend both

Isaac
    Cool Issac, this must be a really good program, I've read many good things about it. I think it qualifies for my "must have" add on's list.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I'm still debating whether or not these cool features are worth $450!
  6.    #6  
    Well they sale themselves in person. Brought mine in the office and within a few hours 4 others in the office where on the phone ordering theres.