1.    #1  
    Ok, I just got my T600 and am just reading these posts for Launchers. It looks like they are just sexy skins. So I hear ZLauncher is best for T600.

What do the launchers do (do they have features palm os doesn't, like a file browser and other goodies?)?

What is the best Mac OSX skin you've come across?

Whats the best SKIN you've come across (your favorite)?

Thanks alot, Im sure atleast 1 or 2 others never used them and are unclear also.
    This is a bad pic, but it's the OS X Mania skin for SilverScreen running on a Tungsten T3 with a jpeg of the OS X desktop wallpaper in the background.

You can get a better look at it here:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=48099

And they have a 160x160 version that should work on your Treo 600.
    Forgot the picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by SpicyMeatball91
    Ok, I just got my T600 and am just reading these posts for Launchers. It looks like they are just sexy skins. So I hear ZLauncher is best for T600.

What do the launchers do (do they have features palm os doesn't, like a file browser and other goodies?)?

What is the best Mac OSX skin you've come across?

Whats the best SKIN you've come across (your favorite)?

Thanks alot, Im sure atleast 1 or 2 others never used them and are unclear also.
    One word answer: eye candy.

A couple more words answer: better user interface.

I happen to be using Zlauncher on my T180... but lately, I've just gone back to the default from handspring, cuz Zlauncher just runs way too slow... I'm sure it'll be fine on T600 with its 6x faster processor.