Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by grim02
    I currently have a serial mouse GPS that I have connected to my Treo and I use Mapopolis. I would love to hear other peoples opinions of any other software besides Mapopolis. Great turn by turn directions, but as mentioned, not the best interface. Can't get a call, and if you leave the app you have to re-enter your destination. And no multiple stops either. Anyone else use different software?
    GRIM02, did you make the serial interface or buy it? If you made it, could you give me the pin-to-pin for it?
    Thanks, Adam.
    Originally posted by shreksbrother

GRIM02, did you make the serial interface or buy it? If you made it, could you give me the pin-to-pin for it?
    Thanks, Adam.
    Nope, took the easy way out and bought the cable from www.buyGPSnow.com, but I remember reading about the pin-to-pin somewhere around here...
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Originally posted by ahalvor

I am checking out GPSPilot as we speak....

http://www.gpspilot.com/
    I can't get GPS Pilot to work with the mouse GPS, and I have a feeling it the GPS and not the software. I just ordered the cable for my MAgellan and will try it with that when it arrives. I refuse to keep track of the money I am spending to get the Treo up to speed the a PocketPC device.

Andy
    Originally posted by grim02

Nope, took the easy way out and bought the cable from www.buyGPSnow.com, but I remember reading about the pin-to-pin somewhere around here...
    Grim, I have a serial gps with a db9 plug on it. Do you know where I can get a cable that will connect this to my t600? All the serial cables I've found have round serial plugs that aren't like traditional serial ports...

TIA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12