1.    #1  
    Starting last night, I am unable to view the Drudge Report through Blazer on the Treo. It had previously worked fine. Has anyone else experienced? Can someone else try? Thanks.
    How does Drudge format on the Treo? How does it handle the columns?
    I am having the same trouble randomly, Web pages do not display a few hours after they did display. test with my other T300 and it works fine.

I call Sprint they said take the device in and have the TX and RCV tested.

Maybe there may be an issue with web access.
    I think Blazer can't handle FUD. Just go to a more reliable news source and Blazer should work fine.
    Give me a break mrljt...more reliable news source? Save your comments for another forum.
    If you can't help the guy, just say "I can't help you". No need to comment on his news sources.
    I did help him, I suggested he find a more reliable news source and his problems of being easily mislead and misinformed shall be cured!
    If I get the Treo 600, Drudge will be on my bookmarks.

Sorry mrljt, aljazeera.net won't be!
    Funny!
    Originally posted by Im So Unpopular
    If I get the Treo 600, Drudge will be on my bookmarks.

Sorry mrljt, aljazeera.net won't be!
    Well, now we know why you're "so unpopular" ! ;-)

If you like propaganda instead of news, just go to Al Jazeera or closer to home--go to Fox (TV or web).
    But you have to give Fox and even Al Jazeera credit: at least they don't conspire with non-journalistic political hatchet jobs like accusing Bush persona non grata of being gay!! Can't say as much for the unscrupulous Drudge.

Ok, off topic, but it had to be said.
    Originally posted by TreoTheo

Well, now we know why you're "so unpopular" ! ;-)

If you like propaganda instead of news, just go to Al Jazeera or closer to home--go to Fox (TV or web).
    But you have to give Fox and even Al Jazeera credit: at least they don't conspire with non-journalistic political hatchet jobs like accusing Bush persona non grata of being gay!! Can't say as much for the unscrupulous Drudge.

Ok, off topic, but it had to be said.
    There's no such thing as unbiased. If you want a leftward bias, you got ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. Then there's the extreme embodiment of those stations, Al-Jazeera. On the other hand, if you want a rightward bias, you have Fox News. If you want just plain off the wall, but still accurate and entertaining stuff, you have Drudge. Hate him, but he has broken many big stories before anyone, the most famous one, of course, being the Clinton sex scandal.