1.    #1  
    I received two junk messages on my Treo 600 today. The name of sender says Unknown. Has anyone else received something like this or does anyone know what this message means ?

Message Text:
    //SVAgIBMQBAAEG+NtfQ7fwrChBnVgrv0S33tsSckTFOsAXdmeJTNyCV76b1xU2pS+fP1fYfoxN7p02oXMjd85hieMSE6qqkQBI=//VS
    Originally posted by AshCraft
    I received two junk messages on my Treo 600 today. The name of sender says Unknown. Has anyone else received something like this or does anyone know what this message means ?

Message Text:
    //SVAgIBMQBAAEG+NtfQ7fwrChBnVgrv0S33tsSckTFOsAXdmeJTNyCV76b1xU2pS+fP1fYfoxN7p02oXMjd85hieMSE6qqkQBI=//VS
    it means nothing - spam. Someone is running a number generating spam mill. i.e. xxxxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com.
  3.    #3  
    If it were spam, it should at least make some sense. The message text looks garbage to me but maybe someone can tell what it means.
  4.    #4  
    I got another one from Unknown. THE MESSAGE TEXT IS:
    //SVAgIBMQBAAOGlxRUEs12tYtuubgy3xbqK49kxV+QT0XvHM3nXtuAgr0SV/clb8sZwJm4F6wqHkWnHQ/CJY/WXdUNAbf73SdA=//VS

Does anyone know what it means? I have done nothing different from normal but today is first time I received SMS and that's spam and I have received 3 in last 3 hours. Anyone else getting something like this or know what the message text means ?
    Not sure what it means.

However, there is a great opportunity for some Treo anti-SMS spam software to be written as the Treo has ample spare memory and CPU to do this.
    Those are usually, but not always related to Sprint's Business Connection email app. I <think> those SMS-ish messages are what BC uses to activate a mail pull. I've seen them before for that app.
    If you use BC, that could be the culprit...