1.    #1  
    I use Diddlebug a lot for taking quick notes. I installed it from the add-on software that comes with Snappermail. The program works, except that the "smooth" option doesn't seem to work. When you write something the drawing is very blocky. Hmmm.
    Originally posted by mharpen
    I use Diddlebug a lot for taking quick notes. I installed it from the add-on software that comes with Snappermail. The program works, except that the "smooth" option doesn't seem to work. When you write something the drawing is very blocky. Hmmm.
    I've noticed problems with the other three applications that come with Snappermail as well. They all can cause soft resets if you select the "About" on each. Guess we should go to the Yahoo user forum and let them know
    I thought the same thing since I had always used older versions of DiddleBug with my Palm Vx, but I think they newer version may just have a bug. It seems to me that if I set it to "unsmooth" it gives me the smoothest writing and vice-versa. Try it out, I think it's just backwards for some reason.
    In a related subject, is there a freeware porgram out there that lets you view the bitmap files that the Diddlebug plugin saves on a memory card?
    "This space intentionally left blank."