1.    #1  
    Hello All
    I just got a 64mb SD card and have pulled my extra games\apps from the phone and copied them to the SD card. My question is if its possible to now re-assign the category for the app even though it resides in the SD card? I went to Menu->Category but it only seems to display the programs on the phone not the card. Is it possible to categorize the progs on the card? Hope I made this clear. Thanks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Originally posted by Magohn
    Hello All
    I just got a 64mb SD card and have pulled my extra games\apps from the phone and copied them to the SD card. My question is if its possible to now re-assign the category for the app even though it resides in the SD card? I went to Menu->Category but it only seems to display the programs on the phone not the card. Is it possible to categorize the progs on the card? Hope I made this clear. Thanks.
    I believe the catagory for any app contained on the card is "CARD".
    Carl
    If you use Z-Launcher you can do this. Don't know about other launcher programs.
    Try using Mfile as well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Try using Mfile as well...

Hi gfunkmagic - thanks for the tip on Mfile. I've looked at the app info on the website and don't see how it is possible to change the category. Any suggestions?

Keith
    Also PowerRUN lets you run apps from card and still appear in folders. It temporarily copies them to memory before you run them.

http://simple-palm.com
    I'll second PowerRun. I've used it since my Clie NX70V (only 11MB RAM) and now I'm using it again with my new 600. You can categorize the shortcuts it creates for each app it moves to the SD card, and it works with most apps. It's pretty fast opening and closing programs (moving all files back and forth from your SD card to RAM).

Brian