Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I'm hoping to get my Treo today. It's been sitting in the local depot since Sunday evening.
  2.    #62  
    November 4 7:26 est. Does Arived at Fed EX Destination Location (XXXXX) means that it will shipped today? when delivery is set for Nov 5 4:30pm est
    Originally posted by KreativeArtz
    November 4 7:26 est. Does Arived at Fed EX Destination Location (XXXXX) means that it will shipped today? when delivery is set for Nov 5 4:30pm est
    It means that it it there where the dispatch facility is for Fed Ex in your local area and your Treo is on a truck on its way to its new home.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #64  
    I cant wait, I hope your right. Thanks!
    Actually received my 600 yesterday afternoon.. Am posting this reply from it now.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Apparently Handspring left out a very important line in the ship-to address: the floor of my company. Since our names aren't in the directory and I didn't put down a company name, the package was returned to the local Fedex depot.

So even though I entered the floor on the second address line, Handspring excluded it from the shipping label. Fedex mentioned something about rerouting my package to another depot so I'm fully expecting my package to be lost this week.
    Got mine last night, activated this morning. This thing is beautiful. I can't keep it on my desk at work, people keep coming by and looking at it. The best comment yet "That think looks expensive" haha. Should have cost me $100 after I get rid of my Treo 300. Well worth the price too!
  8.    #68  
    Thanks geekymom for getting my hopes up high it got here around 12:21 pm est. The Fex Guy came to my door when I was on the tolet. Did you know what I did? Its charging as I speak, I cant wait. This is going to be great. My girlfrend has a brand spanking new 300 and now I have a brand spanking new 600, what more could a couple ask for? In the mean time I guess I'll take my dog for a walk, go get a quick bite and come back a read my user guide. Whoa...... Thanks guys for keeping the thread alive. I'll sure to keep you updated.
    It's in my hands!!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234