Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ordered Oct 22 Status: Shipped Delivery by Mon Nov 3, 3pm
  2.    #42  
    If you have not received your order shipped(email) and fex ex tracking number I would advise you to give HS a friendly reminder. It seemes to me that they broke their promise which would be bad business. I shall receive my order no later than November 5
    Nov 1, 2003 7:43 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

WEST VALLEY UT

5:11 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

OREM UT

Oct 31, 2003 10:45 pm

Pickup status

OREM UT

Package received after FedEx cutoff time

I am fedup with FedEX!
    but hey its shipped as of today so i guess i shouldn't be too mad.
    7:05 am. My Treo is here in MD at the Crofton Fed Ex. Destination. It's just a matter of hours and I will be holding my NEW BABY!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    OH MY GOD!

Fedex has been (and is still telling me) by 4:30 PM on Wednesday.

But then I checked the site again today and found this:

Nov 2, 2003 7:58 pm

Arrived at Sort Facility

LOS ANGELES CA

The f***ing thing is here, in Los Angeles, right now. It is sitting in a box, lonely and without comfort while it's adopted family waits impatiently with so much love ready to embrace the little critter but kept apart by beaurocracy and corporate indifference.

We love you our little Treo 600, where ever you are! We will be waiting for you with love and a warm house!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Yeah, same deal here. My Treo is here two days early, sitting in a FedEx depot about 10 miles away. I can almost picture my little Treo sprouting legs and arms, jumping up & down inside it's packing, trying to get out. (the little Java cartoon character comes to mind)

My tracking also says delivery by 4:30pm Wednesday. If only I could pop down to the depot with ID and a tracking number. It's been sitting there since 8pm last night, probably surrounded by other Treos.
    I live less than four hours away from Orem, UT (origination of most Treo 600 shipments), yet my Treo has travelled to Idaho, Tennessee, and back to Denver before it hopefully reaches me this afternoon by 3pm!! Crazy shipping routes.
    Rick
    "...There is no try..." - Yoda
    My T600 has arrived at their sort facility (5 miles from me) 2 days ago and they've performed 2 status scans on it, but it didn't say they loaded it up onto a truck for delivery. Will it show that? Am I to wait another day before it is delivered? Arrgghh. This is very frustrating and I just want to go down there and pick it up.
    Mine is already in gilford NH... my home town... i am amazed that its already here when i ordered saver..
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I've been checking my tracking a few times every day and I'm noticing the tracking info is delayed by about 12 hours. So I can only hope that my Treo is on a truck on it's way to me right now, but I won't know until the end of the day. Then, of course, the mail room at my office will add another 2-3 hour delay.
    OH MY GOD!

Ordered Oct 22 with standard shipping. Fedex said it wouldn't arrive until the 5th (Wednesday) but it arrived at 11:16 this morning at my house in LA.

It is a glorious day and an object of unimaginable beauty and magnetism!
    I work at a warehouse so I had the phone delivered here. I told the receiving guys to let me know when my Fed Ex package arrives, but I still hadn't heard anything by 11:20. So, I decided to take a walk out to the dock. I was out there talking about how bad the Raiders suck this year when a Fed Ex guy comes with one package (our normal Fed Ex delivery had already came and left). Sure enough the package was mine. It arrived around 11:30 AM PST (Los Angeles). It is sweet!

Oh yeah, I order around noon on 10/22.
    I received my Treo today around 12:20 pm. The Fed Ex guy looked like a Knight in Shining Armour to me.

This thing is incredible! I'm still fiddling with it so will post my findings later after my Vision is working.

Thanks again FairOasis for helping me get it set up!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Did your tracking info show your package going out on a truck and being delivered or is it lagging behind a bit?

I ask because the mail room sucks here and I have no way of knowing if my Treo is still at the local FedEx depot, on a truck, or already delivered in my office's mail room. Reading about everyone getting their Treo while mine could be sitting only a few rooms away from me is making me really anxious.
    2:54pm. Out for delivery. Overnight shipping, there by 3pm.

Ty
    Originally posted by realityclouded
    Did your tracking info show your package going out on a truck and being delivered or is it lagging behind a bit?

I ask because the mail room sucks here and I have no way of knowing if my Treo is still at the local FedEx depot, on a truck, or already delivered in my office's mail room. Reading about everyone getting their Treo while mine could be sitting only a few rooms away from me is making me really anxious.
    No it showed no truck activity. After it was listed as at Facility Destination, the next thing from Fed. Ex was the knock at the door.

You guys are making me green with envy with your stories of your arriving treos (atually the main emotion is increasing frustration with Handspring). Those of us who had the poor timing to order 1 or 2 days later than you have STILL not moved past "Order Received." And Handspring didn't bother mentioning the additional delay for orders placed on the 23rd and later until the late afternoon of the 24th. Oh well, enjoy your new toy.
    i agree... i placed my order on the 24th and still not a darn thing... Bummer.
    took the morning off - nothing. left the house for 5 mins - it arrives. charging right now. woo hoo!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast