1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had these problems? On Pocket Quicken, every time I touch the screen to get to a line item with the stylis, it does a soft reset. The same thing happens when I am on the local freeway maps and touch the screen to get to a photo - soft reset.
    Do I need to return my unit????
    Originally posted by Mort
    Has anyone else had these problems? On Pocket Quicken, every time I touch the screen to get to a line item with the stylis, it does a soft reset. The same thing happens when I am on the local freeway maps and touch the screen to get to a photo - soft reset.
    Do I need to return my unit????
    i get the exact problem with handmappro too....wonder if it's OS5 compatible...
    I've got an application from the same company - LandWare - called Wine Enthusiast and it does the same thing with soft resets on various stylus inputs. I suspect there is some general framework they haven't implemented correctly - and hence the same behavior in both of their apps.

Both Pocket Quicken and Wine Enthusiast say they are Palm 5.0 ready on their website.

I emailed them for support asking what the deal is and they haven't responded at all.
    Pocket Quicken works great on the Treo 600. You need the new version 2.03. The older versions cause resets.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I was having a similar problem. Turns out it was being caused by another app that I had left over from my crappy i330 days. Once I deleted that, the problem went away. So if you have the latest version of PocketQuicken and are still having the problem, try checking out your other apps to make sure.