Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Has anyone with a Treo 600 successfully downloaded rigntones or graphics from zingy.com? They have some test samples. But every time I try them I get a file download error. I don't know if it is a problem with the Treo, zingy or me.

You have to register to try it. But that is free. I've sent two messages to their support but have recieved no response.

I would just pass them by. But they had several ringtones I really liked and I paid the $3.00 fee before trying the test samples.

I couldn't get zingy tones to download on my Treo 600 either. After a couple of weeks of emails I got on the phone with their tech support. They sent my problem to their techs...and guess what? They "discovered" their files are not compatible with the T600. They said they had only one other problem reported (yours?) To their credit, they were good at following up and immediately offered to credit my account, and email me when they have the problem fixed. So call them up and get your money back, and forget zingy for now.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. Their tech support has responded three times now. Each time it is the same form template expaining how to click on the download hyperlink. I respond by telling them that I think their process is not working with the Treo.

Hopefully, they will quit advertising they work with Treo 600 until they iron it out. But they did have some neat ringtones that I liked and haven't heard anywhere else.