1.    #1  
    Is Sprint wireless service down everywhere? Both myself (in SF) and my friend in San Diego are getting HTTP Error 503 for all web pages in Blazer... Can't send a picture either.

- Jon
    Loading pages in NYC OK.
    Yep, just when I start playing with my Treo 600. Looks like it is not my new Treo problem.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jbauer
    Is Sprint wireless service down everywhere? Both myself (in SF) and my friend in San Diego are getting HTTP Error 503 for all web pages in Blazer... Can't send a picture either.

- Jon
    Im in San Diego, CA as well and I too am getting the HTTP Error 503. No idea why.
    I'm down in L.A. also.
    But what a RELIEF to know that it's not my phone!
    At least I didn't screw something up this time!
    Thanks for the quick info that it's a systems problem.
    I don't have the 503 Error now. It is slow and fail to load a lot of pages. Funny thing is that PDANet connection works ok. Oh well, just need to connect to my PC to use the web for now.

10/28/03 5:23PM San Francisco
    My Sprint Vision connection has been down since around 7:30 pm. Can't access any web page. Phone is working. Who knows, this might be due to intense solar radiation that is supposed to hit earth within next 24 hours....
    I was getting this 503 thing in Blazer at about 2:00 this morning in NYC (Wall Street).

Snapper was able to send and receive mail, though, which means my Vision connection was working... Blazer 3.0 doesn't need a proxy, right? So what service would have been unavailable, exactly?

Confusing. Annnnnnyway -- Blazer is working again now. This could be because the mystery service is available again or maybe it's because I'm in Brooklyn now.