1.    #1  
    I'm seriously considering sending my Treo back. I didnt manage to take one normal picture with the cam since I got the phone.

Please have a look at the attachment and tell me what is wrong... and that I can get a replacement.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yea, you camera is hosed. If your Sprint, Handspring is just going to send you to them for hardware support. I was told to take mine to the nearest Sprint store and get a replacement unit.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by lovkraft
    I'm seriously considering sending my Treo back. I didnt manage to take one normal picture with the cam since I got the phone.

Please have a look at the attachment and tell me what is wrong... and that I can get a replacement.
    Dude, thats awsome! Can they all do that?

Really though, call em up. They should be able to tell you a about a minute if the problem is hardare or software and take the appropriate steps to fix it.
    that is a cool picture. do they all come out like that?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

yep, your camera is messed up. See the photos in my photoblog below for pictures from my camera.
    Geordi:

Remove your visor and the picture will be clear.

Picard
    Hey HP,

Try dusting off your furniture and sending us an after picture!
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    You have Predator-vision!

On a serious note, does this happen right after a hard reset? Do you hold the camera still and wait 5 seconds before taking the picture? I bet these will be the type of questions the tech will ask. If the answer to both is yes, then the camera is defective. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!