1.    #1  
    I am looking for compatible medical software. The patient tracker does not seem to function 100% with this device. It does okay with my Clie UX50 but with the T600, it resets each time I attempt to print.

I am now looking for other options for tracking patient databases.
    Pocket Addict

Clie UX50/Ti68/Nextel BB 6510/Treo600/SE T637/Audiovox 5600/HP 4700/Audiovox PPC 6601
    I don't use patient tracking software but epocrates and my medical books from unbound medicine work flawlessly. I wish the epocrates incorporated the 5 way nav keys better, but it works with a stylus in the same manner it always did.

Good luck on finding your patient tracker.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I create custom database information from the reports section of my office software. I select the fields I want then run the report to a text file. Then convert to pdb for my T180 using a program called To Go.
    Originally posted by Riggster
    I don't use patient tracking software but epocrates and my medical books from unbound medicine work flawlessly. I wish the epocrates incorporated the 5 way nav keys better, but it works with a stylus in the same manner it always did.

Good luck on finding your patient tracker.
    Yes, I would agree, Epocrates is one app that is just BEGGING for 5 way support. Do you think they'd actually listen if we emailed them?