1.    #1  
    From their website:

VAJA PRE-ORDER PROGRAMME
    Applicable to CLASSIC cases for Handspring Treo 600, both Custom and Non-Custom options
    What do I need to know?

What does it consist of?
    Vaja Pre-Order Programme consists of giving you the opportunity to benefit not only with an attractive discount, but also with the chance of having your case earlier.

Which are the benefits?
    Vaja will be releasing the CLASSIC case for Handspring Treo 600 on November 21st.
    If you place the order before November 11th (GMT -03:00) you will benefit with a US$ 15 One Product Certificate to cover the partial or total amount of only one product future purchase.
    From November 11th on, the Certificate will not be given.

When will my case be delivered?
    All the cases will be delivered from November 21st on. Anyway, if our production schedule allows that, orders may ship earlier than the specified time frame.
    When does the certificate expire?
    The certificate will expire on May 11th, 2004 (6 months from November 11th)

What does the One Product Certificate consist of?
    If you want to know more about its conditions and benefits please click this link: http://www.vajacases.com/certificates/certificates.htm

When is the purchase charged to my credit card?
    In order to guarantee the purchase, your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.

Can I exchange my case? (only for non-custom options)
    Vaja will honor you a 30-day money back guarantee from the date your order is delivered to your shipping address.
    The original shipping fee will not be refunded and in all cases you must afford the second shipping cost.
    To apply for an exchange the product should be in the original condition and packaging with no signs of use wear.
    To request the exchange you must contact Vaja Customer Service by sending an email to: custserv@vajacases.com to receive a Return Authorization number and the full instruction to return the product. This exchange policy is not applicable to CUSTOMIZED items. For further CUSTOM policies information please click here

We hope you will enjoy this unique programme.
    Taking advantage of the great opportunity given by Vaja to purchase our newest releases.
    Vaja is always thinking not only of innovation, but also of new ways to benefit you.
    Originally posted by Vaja's Amazing Mystery Cases
    CLASSIC cases for Handspring Treo 600
    Classic? More like: "Show me the cases," can I get an amen?

Actually, I admit that I'm interested in seeing what these folks will do for a Treo 600 case. Some of their cases are really cool. It would definitely be easier to be patient if they didn't have a freakin' banner on their site saying "Today!" Okay, so... today, then? Or more like ...today? Today, perhaps? Today?! Today! TODAY!!

...I'm gonna go sit down for a while...
    they have it one the website now, but its a flip top cant stand those im on the phone way too much for a flip open and pull out case
    Wal-Mart sells a Belkin universal leather case (medium) and it fits my Treo 600 perfectly.
    This is a very nice case. I would be nice to have a different belt clip though, I prefer the clip on the Incase line.

http://www.goincase.com/DetailIpodSleeve2.php
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by HumP
    they have it one the website now, but its a flip top cant stand those im on the phone way too much for a flip open and pull out case
    Ahhh, that feels better.

...Yeah, I agree with you, HumP -- bleh. This case covers the headphone jack, too. I realize that the Treo 600 poses some difficulties for making a good case, but this one doesn't seem all that much better than any other option right now. ...Okay, maybe it's a little better.

Oh well.
    The case look great!!!

I was looking at ordering it but shipping is $18.

It came out to $76 or so after it was all said and done... I think I'll wait a while for a case.
    Originally posted by HumP
    I agree.

But it looks to me (narrowed at attachment to back of case) like the flip might be removable. I emailed Vaja. Let's see.

Got their reply: "No, the case lid is not removable."
    Last edited by elysian9; 10/28/2003 at 03:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Here a picture of the case
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by snerdy
    [B]
    Ahhh, that feels better.

...Yeah, I agree with you, HumP -- bleh. This case covers the headphone jack, too.
    No it doesn't, pay attention to the picture. Get informed before you spread FUD.
    What about the back? is it covered?... reason is for the speaker, mic, and camera

I have a form case from handspring
    i live for the following reasons
    it covers yours screen and keyboard
    access to headphone jack
    to power jack
    flip the lid from the back easily to take pictures.

i think the only complain is that dust gets inside about every week you need to take it out to clean with cloth and that there is no little hole for soft resets.
    andres
    Originally posted by snerdy

Ahhh, that feels better.

...Yeah, I agree with you, HumP -- bleh. This case covers the headphone jack, too. I realize that the Treo 600 poses some difficulties for making a good case, but this one doesn't seem all that much better than any other option right now. ...Okay, maybe it's a little better.

Oh well.
    While in a few of the pictures it may appear to cover the headphone jack, I can assure you it does not. See link, below:

http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalo...sPadrelkp/795/$file/Grande.jpg
    Lee Ladisky