1.    #1  
    I ordered my $399 upgrade from Handspring on the 24th. When I placed my order, the website still said shipping in one to two weeks. A few hours later the change to 2-3 weeks occured.

I'd like to get some feel for how long it is currently taking for the $399 update orders to ship.

For more recent orders of the $399 upgrade (i.e. orders placed from October 20th and later), please post your order date and status. If you've recently received your Treo 600, let us know your order date.

My order date is the 24th, and it is still in "order received" status.
    This thread should be helpfull for you: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...light=399.html
    Heh, I just ordered my Treo 600 today. They say its gonna take 2-3 weeks, then another 3-5 business days for Fed EX saver. So I'm expecting a month from now.

I just hope I can still take advantage of the $150 2 year service agreement by the time my phone comes. If not, I will find a way because it wouldn't be fair because of the delay of shipping status.

Everybody else has been able to get their T600s for $50, so should I. I will find a way. At least I want the 8pm nights, or the 5% off every bill indefinitely, or the $150 credit w/o a new contract. Otherwise, the T600 is not worth it.

The one thing that I still find annoying with the Palm software is when you are in calendar, and you have to set something to do at night, the stupid thing doesnt scroll down to past like 4pm. How do I fix that without having to type an "s" in every row from 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, down all the way to 9pm? Sometimes I set up things I have to do late at night, and the software, and I think the calendar in general, is not user friendly. I never buy software for the Treo, because I always thought you could download it for free from somewhere, if not like Kazaa. At least that what people should do.
    Heh, I just ordered my Treo 600 today. They say its gonna take 2-3 weeks, then another 3-5 business days for Fed EX saver. So I'm expecting a month from now.

I just hope I can still take advantage of the $150 2 year service agreement by the time my phone comes. If not, I will find a way because it wouldn't be fair because of the delay of shipping status.

Everybody else has been able to get their T600s for $50, so should I. I will find a way. At least I want the 8pm nights, or the 5% off every bill indefinitely, or the $150 credit w/o a new contract. Otherwise, the T600 is not worth it.

The one thing that I still find annoying with the Palm software is when you are in calendar, and you have to set something to do at night, the stupid thing doesnt scroll down to past like 4pm. How do I fix that without having to type an "s" in every row from 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, down all the way to 9pm? Sometimes I set up things I have to do late at night, and the software, and I think the calendar in general, is not user friendly. I never buy software for the Treo, because I always thought you could download it for free from somewhere, if not like Kazaa. At least that what people should do.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    This thread should be helpfull for you: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...light=399.html
    Thanks, I had been monitoring that thread. But it seemed to be petering out now that the early-early adopters have received their 600's. This thread was an attempt to revive the discussion for those of us who are late-early adopters.
    I ordered 10/26, still "order received." I just HAD to put up the extra $6 for overnight shipping. I'm enough of a wreck waiting on the order status to change... My job couldn't handle obsessive shipment tracking for 3-5 business days.

Hopefully we won't have to wait the full 2-3 weeks, and that's just a cover-our-a$$es conservative estimate. Hopefully.
    I ordered mine around 11 p.m. Saturday Oct. 18th. It sat in "order received" status from Oct 20th until Oct. 22nd, then "credit card approved" for one day, then "awaiting shipment" until Sunday, Oct. 26th, when it said it had shipped and would arrive on Oct. 29th, however, it arrived on Oct. 27th -- virtually an overnight shipment, I guess, even though I selected 2-day.