1.    #1  
    Vaja Cases has at the top, a banner saying new Treo 600 cases available for pre-order today, but I don't see it anywhere else yet. They make, by far, the best cases anywhere. I had a case for my Ipaq from them, simply outstanding workmanship and top notch Argentinian leather.

Am I blind, or can anyone else find the case on their site?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    PDA247 has a picture of the Vaja case posted if you cant wait to see what it looks like...

http://www.clieuk.co.uk/index.shtml

(scroll down towards the bottom)
    I saw the ad for the case as well stating Tuesday. Maybe HS is delaying their shipments.
    Originally posted by CharFeld
    PDA247 has a picture of the Vaja case posted if you cant wait to see what it looks like...

http://www.clieuk.co.uk/index.shtml

(scroll down towards the bottom)
    That case looks very stylish, but what are you supposed to do with the HUGE flap when you're using the Treo "like a phone?" The photo is too small to get a lot of detail, but waving the flap around with your SD cards in it won't look too smooth. Does it detach or otherwise have someplace to go?

I can't find where to order (or pre-order) the case either...and the case DOES look totally cool.

And as all of us Treo 600 users know, we are in DYER need a decent case, actually ANY case!
    Vaja does make the nicest cases around. This one looks quite nice, and it looks like a good fit for the Treo 600.

The flap isn't terribly cool, but on the other hand it does provide good protection for the screen. That is a trade off. I would guess that when using the case you just fold the flap over the back of the phone and use it that way -- or you use your phone with a hands free device. I guess I use my phone more for web & pda than for phone, so I'm willing to live with the flap.

Anyway, I'll be ordering one if they ever get these up on their site. Their prices are high, and they never respond to emails, but other than that they make beautiful leather PDA cases -- the best available, in my opinion.

B
    Looks very nice, but the flap is nuts. Don't think I'd get because of the flap.
    The cases look great, but for me I think the price may kill it. Based off the price of some other cases this thing looks like it's going to cost $60 or more. That's a bit steep for me. I really hope I'm wrong though.