1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a ringtone manager that will allow "shuffling" of tones so that each time the phone rings there is a different ringer? I realize this is not very typical use as the ability to assign ringers is more useful however I have collected quite an assortment of great ringers, and I for one would enjoy hearing them often.

Anyone?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
  2.    #2  
    <BUMP>
    I just downloaded another couple of dozen ringers last night, and I feel stronger than ever that this is a product I would want. Am I the only one?
    I beleive TC Ringer will do this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    I was under the impression that TC Ringer wasn't compatible with the T600. Anyone?
    I'm pretty sure I read some where that Mark Space is working on a Treo 600 compatible version for release...hopefully soon...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions