1.    #1  
    I tried to be open minded, but the bundled Splashdata applications are worth exactly what is charged.------Nothing. They are just so impractical and look like application data bases from 1982. Does anyone see any real, useful, continuing value to them?????? [Before I delete them all]
    JON
    I tried to be open minded, but the bundled Splashdata applications are worth exactly what is charged.------Nothing.
    I also tried to be open minded but have yet to find a use for these. Splash ID is not so bad because I have so many user ID and passwords out there it has given me a reason to try and organize them all. My biggest frustration was the deletion of the Expense organizer. I actually liked that program. I have tried to use splash money to organize my business expenses but it has been very difficult.
    I have attempted to use the Expense program in the past, without success. So, previously I used MoneyMinder.

Now, after using SplashMoney, I will find it hard to go back to anything else. It works perfectly for me. I use it to keep track of my bank account and credit cards.
    I like SplashPhoto. What do you all use instead of it?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    The only one I've tried is Splash Shop. Before it, I would have to write up a to do list of everything that I wanted. I've probably wasted all my time saving gains in just writing this post though.