View Poll Results: The battery indicator on my Treo 600 got stuck.

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 47.06%
  • No

9 52.94%
  1.    #1  
    If you tap on the battery icon it gives you it's charge level in percent. My battery was reading 33%, charged it all day, still 33%. Used it all day, still 33%.

Eventually did a soft reset and the charge level started reading correctly again. Anyone else run into this?
    Texas

"Science will stagnate if it is made to serve practical goals." --Albert Einstein.
    Originally posted by texas
    If you tap on the battery icon it gives you it's charge level in percent. My battery was reading 33%, charged it all day, still 33%. Used it all day, still 33%.

Eventually did a soft reset and the charge level started reading correctly again. Anyone else run into this?
    My battery indicator showed 65% after recharging all night. After I did a hard reset it showed 100%. I think what's happening is that if you experience some program-generated resets (as I did just before this happened), the battery charge logic is affected but the Treo will still take a charge.

This happened to me when I selected "About..." on any of the free Snappermail utilities - JPegWatch and Zipper.
    Mine was stuck at 100% yesterday for hours. I finally performed a soft reset after which it started to report the correct percentage.

I'm starting to think that this is what caused the battery drainage till complete depletion without warning that I saw last week.