1.    #1  
    Anyone know if I can remove the logo "Sprint" in the corner and put my own banner?

Thanks
    Finally my phone looks like a phone and not a garage door opener!
    BUMP - Is it possible to replace SPRINT with say...... your name.....

It would be nice especially if ALOT of people in the office have the same phone as you.
    Continuing on the side thought - if you have a lot of identical Treos in the same office make sure to use the Owner screen in Prefs to identify your Treo. Also make sure to put a custom wallpaper on it. That way you can try and make each treo unique and easily identifiable.
    Seriously though, someone had a ?print in the corner but fixed that somehow I thought... That being said, anyone know of a way to change that line?

Rey :)
    Is this possible? Come on Treo Studs, someone HAS to know how to do this!!!!
    I also want to remove my Sprint logo. Thinking about applying focused heat on this area and scraping the hot logo off with a plastic scratchproof scraper. A plastic knife or something. We'll see.
    this thread gives the details how to do it:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...il+polish.html

edit: nevermind. a followup post says it didn't work on the Treo600. sorry.
    No, No, No.....

This thread is getting off target.

I (we) don't care about the screen printed logo on the phone. We're talking about the 'SPRINT' name that is in the upper left corner of the LCD.

That is what we want to change. This would be a software hack, not scrapping off the case.
    Originally posted by amc_oldsarge
    No, No, No.....

That is what we want to change. This would be a software hack, not scrapping off the case.
    Why in the world would anyone want to write software that scraped something against the case?!?

LOL (j/k)
  10.    #10  
    No, No, No.....

I (we) don't care about the screen printed logo on the phone. We're talking about the 'SPRINT' name that is in the upper left corner of the LCD.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that would like to see this change.
    Finally my phone looks like a phone and not a garage door opener!
    I actually think its very useful. Its the only way I know of to tell if you're roaming or not.
    ok... maybe i'm completely blind here. by when do u see the sprint in the corner of the lcd... i'm staring at it right now.. and i see nothing when i'm in the menu.. or in the phone app or on the web... and i'm not going to go through every app to figure this out..

d.r.g.
    Actually, the phone app is where you'd see "SPRINT", right in the upper hand left corner.

Rey.
    I still want it off the case too.... Would make the phone look better. I hate sponsoring Sprint's advertising efforts for free.
    No, No, No.....

The word "Sprint" changes to "Roaming" when I am in a digital roam area. As another poster said, it lets you know which network you are on: Sprint or Roaming.
    Regardless, the word has to be programmed in someplace, what is wrong with it changing from "Stingrey" to "Roaming" instead, for an example?

Rey.
    An 'R' also appears to the left of the signal strength indicatory while roaming, so the Sprint/Roaming message on the left of the LCD is really unnecessary. It would be nice to have a different color LED while roaming too, as the Motorola phone (used to) do.

-Merrick
    Agreed.