1.    #1  
    I was talking on the phone when I wanted to be funny and make a loud noise while I was using the handsfree-headset.

So, I blew really hard into the microphone/reset button and it hung up on the call! I called my friend back and did the same thing... and it did it again!

Can anyone confirm this happens to you? It's not a hinderance, but it's kinda funny/cool.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jomiz80
    I was talking on the phone when I wanted to be funny and make a loud noise while I was using the handsfree-headset.

So, I blew really hard into the microphone/reset button and it hung up on the call! I called my friend back and did the same thing... and it did it again!

Can anyone confirm this happens to you? It's not a hinderance, but it's kinda funny/cool.
    Maybe this can be adapted to respond to hand claps. So we can hang up on people by clapping a-la the treo clapper. Use it while in the bathroom and its the treo crapper clapper
    That is funny. However it probably isn't too good for the picrophone. The reason that it hangs up is from the condensation that blowing into the microphone/button causes. The condensation acts as a conductor between the button and the contact and it thinks the button has been pressed. It may eventualy short out if you contine to do it. Thought you might want to know.
    Which were you blowing into, as the microphone (on the bottom/back of the device) is distinct from the reset button (on the middle/back of the device)?
    The reason that it hangs up is from the condensation that blowing into the microphone/button causes
    I agree....dont spit into your microphone. You will break your new toy.