1.    #1  
    I am very pleased with my new 600.
    I currently use Snappermail to access my pop 3 accounts. I am very happy with it, except, it does not support Lotus Notes nor Hotmail. Any recommendations? What are you all using?
    Notes does POP3 if your shop supports it. Otherwise get basejet. it is written by Notes people. It works the best. As for Hotmail...check palmgear.com

Derek
    it does support lotus notes - with a 3rd party app. I use intellisync with notes 6 and no problems

hotmail is also supported.
    oops...realized you want notes and hotmail via snappermail...no idea sorry.

(ps-no edit feature when posting via treo. grrr...)
    Originally posted by computerfixitguy
    Notes does POP3 if your shop supports it. Otherwise get basejet. it is written by Notes people. It works the best. As for Hotmail...check palmgear.com
    As much as I liked Basejet on my T300 (though it's support of custom folders was rather lame), the app does not appear to be compatible w/ OS 5 and no amount of trying could get it to connect to the Basejet server on my T600.

Assuming you're using the Sprint T600 and your IT dept. doesn't have a problem w/ it, you might want to check out Sprint's Business Connection (BizCon) personal edition. It handles Notes 4.6, 5 and 6 and has a very nice client that's very well integrated with the Treo's 5-way controller.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org