1. purpleZ
    Sprint salespeople have said $35/month for 300 anytime minutes + either $15 or $30/month (depends on who you speak to?) extra for the unlimited data Vision service. Has anyone here been able to negotiate a better rate? Thanks.
    i'm paying $29/month...but that's because I've had this befo4
    If you sign up for a two-year agreement you get Unlimited Sprint to Sprint and the $150 rebate. Also, if you have a rate plan of less than 100 min/month you get your first two months of Sprint Vision for free.
    Just renewed contract for 1 year. $30 voice, $10 vision. Unlimited nights start at 8. 5% discount off total bill.
  5. purpleZ
    Originally posted by thppfft
    Just renewed contract for 1 year. $30 voice, $10 vision. Unlimited nights start at 8. 5% discount off total bill.

That's a good deal. If I can get this I might go with Sprint. Thanks.

(These rates are all over the map. Reminds me of the airline industry where the person sitting next to you might have paid 4 times as much as you did just because the airline was able to screw them.)
  6. purpleZ
    Originally posted by thppfft
    By the way, did they offer you that deal or did you haggle for it? Sprint is trying to sell a plan with nights starting at 9 p.m. I think 7 or 8 p.m. would be a lot more useful - next year watch them try to try sell "nights" starting at 10 p.m.

Anyone else get a better deal on the basic plans?

And does anyone know what AT&T's plans will be like for unlimited data? Thanks.
    i have $30/month for 480AT/unlimited nights starting at 8pm... $15 extra for unlimited vision and 5% off the bill

-n