1.    #1  
    hi guys-

i have transferred a bunch of wallpapers to my treo and some look like crap so i want to remove them.

how do i do this? i can't find an option anywhere!

thanks!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Just go into camera mode, and select the icon between the camera and the globe, then highlight the pic.. hit the menu and delete

Also a tip, I put all my wallpapers in a "wallpaper" folder, so when I take pics it goes to personal and I can delete all the personal pics after they transfer to my PC during a hotsync and I won't worry about deleting the wallpaper pics

Same for caller id pics (made a folder named caller ID and moved them there)
    Originally posted by njchris
    Just go into camera mode, and select the icon between the camera and the globe, then highlight the pic.. hit the menu and delete

Also a tip, I put all my wallpapers in a "wallpaper" folder, so when I take pics it goes to personal and I can delete all the personal pics after they transfer to my PC during a hotsync and I won't worry about deleting the wallpaper pics

Same for caller id pics (made a folder named caller ID and moved them there)
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!