1.    #1  
    So I read through the manual to try and answer this question, but it doesn't tell you how to do it... I had a similar issue on the 300, and hoped they had fixed it on the 600...

So if you are on a call, put that call on hold, make another call and then bridge the two calls together so that you are now on a 3 way call... <Deep breath> - How do you then drop either call without dropping both calls?

Doesn't look like it can be done... Or can it?

- Jon
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I've experienced this too, and I just don't think it can be done. Either you have to hang up both lines and call the one person back, or just keep the other line on hold until you're done talking. I believe it to be a conspiracy from Sprint to charge you for minutes you're not really using.
    we had this SAME problem with the 300. I was SURE it would be fixed on the 600, but it's not.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Was on one call, switched to another and then "swapped" back. A few minutes into the 2nd call, the number of my first caller automatically redialed to my 2nd call. In short, if you are going to conference, it appears best to drop all calls and call one of the parties back.
    Can't remember where (think it was in the manual) but it can't be done. You have to drop all calls and call the 1st call back. Seeing that my Kyocera 6035 did this easily, I don't know why the Treo 600 lacks this ability.

Anyone tried conferencing more than two lines?
    go.digital
    The Handspring Knowledgebase says the hangup limitation is due to the CDMA network:

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH

Is this not correct?
  7.    #7  
    Wow, cool. I didn't know they had addressed this in the knowledgebase. Hm. I also had a Kyocera, and I thought it allowed you to selectively drop one of the calls. I think it let you drop the call that you added last... Not positive though...

- Jon
    Originally posted by jbauer
    Wow, cool. I didn't know they had addressed this in the knowledgebase. Hm. I also had a Kyocera, and I thought it allowed you to selectively drop one of the calls. I think it let you drop the call that you added last... Not positive though...

- Jon
    This is how it's worked on any Sprint phone I've had.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I'm glad someone else mentioned this. I thought I was just plain dumb.

I was on a call and received another call. I put the first on hold and picked up the second, held the call and hung up.

I switched back to the 1st call and had no idea how to drop the second one. It just plain sucks.
    -former
    I wonder if this will be a problem on the GSM models?
    Originally posted by Monster_usa
    I wonder if this will be a problem on the GSM models?
    i think since the 3way is implemented differently then no, but we'll see once it's available.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!