1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that when on the Favorites page(s) of the phone application when you hit the space bar it lists the various numbers associated with that contact. In some cases it does not. This is perplexing. I have tried deleting and readding the Favorites button to no avail.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Ya - don't do that.
    Originally posted by cersos
    Has anyone else noticed that when on the Favorites page(s) of the phone application when you hit the space bar it lists the various numbers associated with that contact. In some cases it does not. This is perplexing. I have tried deleting and readding the Favorites button to no avail.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    I think I figured this out.

I have 2 individual entries for a couple friends of mine who are married but have different last names (Gavin and Margie). They do share a phone number though. I have 4 numbers in Gavin's phone book entry, but only 2 in Margie's. Gavin is the one whose phone book entry I did the "Lookup" on when creating the Favorites. Yet, when I hit the space bar, it's Margie's 2 numbers that pop up.

I think that "lookup" feature doesn't create a pointer to a specific contact, but instead just copies the name and number to the favorite. When you hit the space bar, the Treo searches through the contacts until it finds the first matching phone number, and displays the other numbers for whatever contact the matching number is in.

I confirmed this by changing Margie's name temporarily that would make her show up after Gavin's (alphabetically), and voila, all of Gavin's numbers showed up instead of Margie's.