1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the SD FM radio that CompUSA has? It says it works for the Treo 90 and some Palm models, but does not list the Treo 600.

It is item # 305248 if anyone wants to look it up. $19.99 after rebate.

Jerry
    Do a search. It's been asked and answered many times already.
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    Do a search. It's been asked and answered many times already.
    Quite true....including a few today alone.
    there's goes lurking larry again. spare us your your one line contributions. it been covered many times. please do a search.
    Last edited by JTREOB; 10/27/2003 at 09:22 PM.
    I could be just another jerkoff board Nazi
    and tell you to do a search, but with the same amount of energy I would rather be a decent human being. and give you the info!
    The answer is no because of the lack of space caused by the close proximity of the antenna to the SD slot. Here is the link to that thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...+FM+radio.html

Gee, I thought the purpose of this type of board was to help people out and exchange information, not slam people for asking a question.

Get a life boys
    It really is easier just to answer the question or ignore it... Ben

Originally posted by speclcajun
    I could be just another jerkoff board Nazi
    and tell you to do a search, but with the same amount of energy I would rather be a decent human being. and give you the info!
    The answer is no because of the lack of space caused by the close proximity of the antenna to the SD slot. Here is the link to that thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...+FM+radio.html

Gee, I thought the purpose of this type of board was to help people out and exchange information, not slam people for asking a question.

Get a life boys
    Hi, instead of bashing Larry, i posted a favorable comment about his firm and I want to post one about him, here as well. I ordered 1 pack of styli and 2 head phone jack adapters. The order was going to be delayed for a week or so until the styli came in. He emailed me within about 2 min. of my order being approved, to informe of this. The following day he emailed me and told me the styli came in a week earlier than expected and they would be shipped within 24 hrs. The package came from his firm 2 days sooner than I expected, when he gave me the update that the styli had come in a week ealier. I am very pleased with the email responces that I got from his, they were well written and fast! My items arrived safely and promptly, who could ask for anything more.

I would buy from him again without any forthought. Althought I did not manage to lose any styli with my 300, (and I use it so much less with the t600 and the silo fitting for it is so much tighter, that I should think I will not need to order them again).

The guy seems to be upfront, honest and so what if he is out to make a buck, so is everyone else! I always try to buy from the samll biz owner, whenever I can, b/c I was one all of my working life! take care, jay

Ps who ever used the word Nazi, as I stated in another posting, plez find another and a better word. It is a horrible word assocated with almost 12 million deaths! I do not care that Sienfeld used it it was offensive coming from him as well.
    Found this link at Palm.com for the same named product, but clearly looks different and should fit in the SD slot of the Treo 600

http://store.palm.com/product/index....ductId=1282720

Too bad it's $50....