1.    #1  
    I got some midi files and install it into t300. I am using TC ringer. Under the TC ringer, I can see three categories of ringtones: system midi souds, midi ringtones, and radio. You can copy or move the midi files in those three categories using TC ringer. The system midi sounds will show up in the alarm sound preferences and the midi ringtones will show up in the phone ringer preferences so I can change the ringer to whaterever I want. The problem is that the same midi file will play very well in the TCringer and phone ring, but the sound in alarm is terrible. I don't know why. Does any body has same experience?
    Ximen
    treo 300 alarm sounds are NOT polyphonic midi's. you can get some neat sounds for them with geeksounds or other add-ons but they will never sound like the ringtones, which work on a completely different system (the radio)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  3.    #3  
    Is there any alarm clock app which can play ringtones nicely? I hope I can wake up with some nice sounds. Thanks
    Ximen
    as far as i know, you will not get the polyphonic sounds for any alarm because they are in the radio which is only used with the phone. you can get geeksounds which definitely gives you some nicer or different sounds (my calendar alerts play the cheers theme first then battlestart galactica on the 5 minute reminders) but not polyphonic tones.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.